-Extremely High WiFi Speed up-to 1900 Mbps which makes streaming HD videos and online games a easy job.
-Mesh Technology keeps you connected to the Internet even when you roam in your house or office by switching automatically.
-Easy Setup with Wps.
-For fastest speed possible connect to Gigabit Ethernet Port.
Netgear Ex6400 Range Extender Setup
- Plug in your Netgear AC1900 Ex6400 extender into the power outlet near your router.
- You will find an amber light on the power which turns to solid green once the Range extender is ready for Setup.
NOTE:- In case you don’t have any lights after powering the Netgear Extender, then push the power ON/OFF on the left side of the extender.
Web Setup via 192.168.1.250
- Connect your desktop or cell to the Netgear’s default extender name i.e. Netgear_Ext.
- You can do that by Looking for Netgear_Ext in your WiFi list and connecting to it or connecting your Computer with Ethernet chord to your Range Extender directly.
- Once connected open any browser like (google, firefox, safari, etc).
- In the Address bar or URL type 192.168.1.250 or mywifiext.net
- It will take you to Netgear’s offline page i.e. NEW EXTENDER SETUP.
- Hit new extender setup and then create an account by typing your name, password, and security questions.
- Once you hit Next it will start looking for WiFi networks available in your area.
- Select your main WiFi network name among the list and punch in your Internet password.
- Repeat the above step in case your router supports the dual-band i.e. 5GHz.
- As you hit Next, it will apply the settings which take around 60 seconds depending upon your Network speed and the distance between your router and the Netgear Extender.
- Finally, it will show Your Netgear Ex6400 Extender name after setup, which is going to be your Home-WiFi-Network-Name_EXT.
- Now Unplug the Range Extender and place it halfway between your router and the place where you need WiFi signals.
- For optimum speed place it away from big appliances, which might interfere with signals of Netgear WiFi Extender.