Follow step by step Netgear EX3700 Extender Setup through 192.168.1.250
- Netgear EX3700 Extender Setup
- Plugin your Netgear Range Extender Setup close to your router.
- Once the power LED turns amber it signifies that extender is ready for setup.
- Grab any of your laptop or cell and open your WiFi list by going into settings.
- In your WiFi list, you will find Netgear extender showing up as Netgear Ext.
- Join that network and in the browser type 192.168.1.250
NOTE:- Make sure you type 192.168.1.250 in the URL or address bar.
- It will take you the offline setup page, where you will have to click on “New Extender Setup“.
NOTE:- In case it doesn’t take you to the mywifiext.net page, try changing the browser or reset the extender.
- On Netgear, Extender Setup page fills in the details to create your account.
- It will then scan the network and will show you all the available networks.
- You will need the select your main WiFi network among them and type in the password for your router.
- In case your router is dual-band repeat the process for 5GHz too.
- Once connected the router LED on the extender will lit up.
- You can now unplug the extender and place it halfway between your router and the place where you need the internet.
- Once you connect any device to the extended network the device LED will lit up.
Light Color and their meaning
Light status on Netgear EX3700 Extender
Power light amber means it is ready for setup.
WPS light blinking means it is looking for router Wps signals.
Green Router LED means New Netgear extender Setup with the router