NETGEAR EX6120 SETUP
- Provides up to 1200 Mbps speed which makes it a lot easier for you to stream HD videos and play online games.
- Netgear EX6120 Designed to occupy less space and fit properly according to your home decor.
- Quick Setup with WPS.
- EX6120 Universally compatible with cable, satellite or DSL routers.
- EX6120 Netgear is the advance version of EX6100.
Netgear Ex6120 Setup via WPS
- Plug-in your Netgear Range Extender close to your router and wait for the power light to turn solid amber.
- In case power light doesn’t come up, press the power ON/OFF button.
- Once the Power light turns solid amber push the Wps on Netgear Ex6120 for two seconds.
- Now you will see a blinking light on the Netgear range extender.
- Within a minute push Wps button on the Router too, and you will see blinking Wps on the router too.
- It hardly takes 10-15 seconds for extender to get connected with the router.
- After the configuration is successful the blinking lights will turn solid green.
- You can confirm it by login to website mywifiext.net.
- You just need to connect a device now like a laptop or cell phone and as you do that client LED will lit-up.
- Unplug your extender and place it halfway between your router and the place where you need WiFi signals.
- For optimum strength place, Netgear Ex6120 away from large electronic appliances.
Netgear Ex6120 Setup via 192.168.1.250
- Plug the Netgear Ex6120 extender into a wall outlet.
- Wait till the power LED turns solid amber.
- In case Power light doesn’t come up, press the power ON/OFF switch.
- Now grab any of your cell phone or laptop and connect them with Netgear_ext in your WiFi list.
- Once connected you need to open a browser and in the URL or Address bar you need to type 192.168.1.250 or mywifiext.net
- It will directly take you to the “New Extender Setup“.
- You will have to create a Netgear account for your Extender there.
- After that, it will search for all the available WiFi connections.
- You need to select your main WiFi network among them and punch in the password too.
- Just follow the on-screen instructions and your Netgear Ex6120 extender will be configured.