NETGEAR EX6200 Extender Or Netgear AC1200 boosts up the network range up to 1200 MBPS. It is compatible with any standard WiFi router & is ideal for HD video streaming & gaming. Even the setup of this extender is very easy, You just need to open a browser and type 192.168.1.250 or mywifiext.net and it will show you New extender setup. Netgear ex6200 setup also possible using WPS push method.
- Enjoy faster dual-band WiFi access with 802.11ac technology up to 1200 Mbps.
- This Ex6200 has Beamforming technology that focuses on WiFi signals directly to wireless devices for more reliable connections.
- Also it comes with an ultimate range 700mw high power amplifiers & high gain 5dbi antennas provides maximum WiFi coverage.
- Eliminate Dead Zones and Boost WiFi in Your Home
- Play online games, stream movies, download music, in addition to seamless WiFi and share content without interruption with the Netgear AC1200 Extender.
- Easy setup with Push Button Connect. Works with all WiFi routers or ISP-supplied gateways. Expand WiFi coverage up to 7,500 square feet
Expands coverage for optimal HD streaming, gaming, and more. With Spot Finder Technology, you can also use your smartphone, laptop, or tablet to make sure you’ve chosen the best location for the range extender.
Netgear Ex6200 Setup via WPS
1. Firstly you need to make sure that the extender is powered on.
2. Press the WPS button on the extender.
3. Press the WPS button on the Router as well.
4. lastly, all the light will turn in solid green you need to unplug the extender and move it to a new location that is about the middle point between your router and the extender.
Netgear Ex6200 Setup via web Browser
1. Firstly, Connect your device to the Netgear_ext (SSID) WiFi network.
2. Once the device will connect on the extender network name then the device light will turn in Solid green.
3. Launch a web browser.
4. Enter 1921681250 or www.mywifiext.net
5. Click on the New extender setup button.
6. Select a wifi network to extend and click the NEXT button.
7. Moreover, Now you need to enter the Password (Network Key) and click the NEXT button.
8. Wait for the page to display a list of available extended WiFi networks.
9. Click the Continue button.
10. Finally, click the Next button.
Complete the registration field and click the Finish button to complete.
Once all the light will turn in solid green you need to unplug the extender and move it to a new location that is about the middle point between your router and the extender.