NETGEAR Ex7300 EXTENDER Setup
BUTTONS FROM TOP TO BUTTON
-Access point/Extender switch
Netgear Ex7300 Setup : Netgear is one of the biggest names when it comes to the Wi-Fi industry. Netgear is credited for bringing innovation and introducing new technologies in the routers and Wi-Fi extenders. In this blog, we are going to talk about one such specific model by Netgear that is designed to boost the range of your Wi-Fi and ensure a wider and stronger signal or Wi-Fi for your home network.
Netgear EX7300 Setup through WPS:
- Plugin the Netgear Ex7300 Range extender close to your router for stronger and faster WPS connection.
- Once the power LED on the extender turns amber it means it is ready for setup.
- Make sure the switch on the extender is towards EXTENDER.
- Push the WPS on the Netgear Ex7300 WI-Fi Range Extender Setup.
- Hit WPS on the router or your main WiFi unit within a minute.
- You will see a blinking light on both these devices, once the light stops it means NEW Extender Setup is configured.
- Along with power LED you will now have a WPS LED and a Router LED on the range extender.
NOTE:- In case your router doesn’t support WPS you can setup extender through 192.168.1.250 or mywifiext.net
- In case WPS doesn’t work try bringing the extender close to your router. If still it doesn’t work reset the extender.
- Once the Ex7300 extender is configured unplug it and place it halfway between your router and the place where you need WiFi.